Application and Regulation
- Complete application form with program choice (Download from our Homepage)
- Copy of Passport or ID-Card
- 1 high-quality artistic Photo as JPG (minimum 1MB)
- detailed Curriculum Vitae (Education phases and the teachers names)
- Photocopy of the receipt of payment of the entry fee
has to be send by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 18th June 2023 (NEW DEADLINE).
EUREGIO PIANO AWARD 130 €
Application fee can be sent via bank transfer or PayPal:
bank account EUREGIO PIANO AWARD:
name: Konzertdirektion Koltun gUG
IBAN: DE81 3905 0000 1073 1402 93
BIC (SWIFT): AACSDE33XXX
reason for payment: Contribution, EUREGIO ONLINE PIANO AWARD 2023, NAME,
Konzertdirektion Koltun gUG
If the application number of participants will be reaching over the max. limit the Organisation of the EUREGIO PIANO AWARD will dicide by random, which participants will be not able to take part in the 11th EUREGIO PIANO AWARD 2023. The application fee of these participants who will be not invited will be totally refund.
For all accepted applications there will be sent one inviatation letter to each participant. There is no possibiltiy for refund the application fee for cancelling the participation after deadline of any reason.